heather your blog is so cute! I am so glad that you found me so we can keep in touch! I am especially glad that you found me because I have a new calling in my ward. 2nd couslor in the RS. I am over enrichment and I always thought that you had such cute things and such a creative mind! I might be asking you lots of questions to get ideas for projects! how is your floral shop going?
Hey!!! Ok so you're one of the most creative people I know. Cute letters! And I know we were supposed to both be waiting a zillion years but apparently it just wasn't in the cards for us haha.
2 comments:
heather your blog is so cute! I am so glad that you found me so we can keep in touch! I am especially glad that you found me because I have a new calling in my ward. 2nd couslor in the RS. I am over enrichment and I always thought that you had such cute things and such a creative mind! I might be asking you lots of questions to get ideas for projects! how is your floral shop going?
Hey!!! Ok so you're one of the most creative people I know. Cute letters! And I know we were supposed to both be waiting a zillion years but apparently it just wasn't in the cards for us haha.
Post a Comment